The best way to support my blog is to share the articles and leave comments.
Some of the links that I share go via affiliate services which earn me money and offer discounts to my readers.
Here's a list of the current schemes I'm using.
- AliExpress - purveyor of cheap and obscure electronics
- Amazon UK - the "everything" store
- CDKeys - cheap video games
- CloudImage - Image CDN
- Crafty Nectar - £5 off your first cider order
- Curve Virtual Credit Card - free £5 when you join
- Eufy - get £40 off IoT security systems
- FreeNow / MyTaxi £4 off your first trip using promo code
- Gandi Domains - get €5 credit when you buy a domain name
- Gett Taxis - get a discount journey when you sign up
- GiffGaff mobile - £5 credit when you get a SIM
- Google Cloud - get US$350 worth of credits — that's US $50 more than the standard free trial offer
- Hive Books - paperbacks and ebooks
- Krystal Web Hosting - get £10 using the code "EDENT"
- Octopus Energy - get £50 bill credit when you take out a gas & electricity contract
- Pinter Homebrew Kit - free beer when you buy a Pinter.
- Prospect Trade Union - please mention my name when joining
- Virgin Media - get £50 bill credit when you become a broadband customer
- Wise - fee-free international money transfer up to £500
Or, you can give to me directly: