The best way to support my blog is to share the articles and leave comments.
Some of the links that I share go via affiliate services which earn me money and offer discounts to my readers.
Here's a list of the current schemes I'm using.
- Affordable Mobiles - get up to £22.50 cashback on a new phone or SIM
- AliExpress - purveyor of cheap and obscure electronics
- Alternative Stores - £3 off vegan food
- Amazon UK - the "everything" store
- Cash.app - get £5 when you sign up using code
- CDKeys - cheap video games
- CloudImage - Image CDN
- Coinbase - get a small amount of Bitcoin free when you join
- Crafty Nectar - £5 off your first cider order
- Curve Virtual Credit Card - free £5 when you join
- Eufy - get £40 off IoT security systems
- Freddie's Flowers - Free bunch of flowers when you use the code
- FreeNow / MyTaxi £4 off your first trip using promo code
- Gandi Domains - get €5 credit when you buy a domain name
- Getir Groceries £15 off your first order with code
- Gett Taxis - get a discount journey when you sign up
- GiffGaff mobile - £5 credit when you get a SIM
- Google Cloud - get US$350 worth of credits — that's US $50 more than the standard free trial offer
- Inkbox Semi-Permanent Tattoos - get 30% off your first order.
- Hive Books - paperbacks and ebooks
- Krystal Web Hosting - get £10 using the code "EDENT"
- MoneyDashboard - £4 Amazon voucher for signing up to this OpenBanking app
- Octopus Energy - get £50 bill credit when you take out a gas & electricity contract
- OddBox fruit and vegetable delivery - get £10 off your first order
- Ola ride sharing - You'll get £5 off when you sign up using my code:
- Pinter Homebrew Kit - free beer when you buy a Pinter
- Policy Expert Insurance - I get a £50 voucher, you get cheap insurance.
- Prospect Trade Union - please mention my name when joining
- Quidco - get a £5 bonus when you use this cashback site
- SubbyTech Gadgets - 10% off using code
- Uphold - Cryptocurrency Wallet
- Viatour - 10% off tours and experiences
- Virgin Media - get £50 bill credit when you become a broadband customer
- Wise - fee-free international money transfer up to £500
Or, you can give to me directly: