Long time readers will know that the happiest day of my life was when I got married. Dressed as Darth Vader.
The most expensive thing about our wedding was probably that Vader suit.
After nearly 10 years of marital bliss, I got bored at having that gorgeous suit packed away in a box. So I bought a full-sized mannequin and set about dressing it up.
— ꧁Terence Eden꧂ ⏻ (@edent) April 1, 2017
There are a few more bits to do
- Weight the base more - the costume is heavier than normal clothes, and that pushes off the centre of gravity.
- Fix the fingers - hopefully in a way that will let him hold a lightsabre!
- The cloth hangs a little loose on the mannequin - it could do with being bulkier.
- CONNECT IT TO THE INTERNET!!!!
- *ahem* I mean - can I use a Raspberry Pi to make it motion sensitive and voice activated?