Tim did you get this worked out?
I have been able to access all the configuration of the RC8025-ADT. Below is all the steps that I used.
1) Press down the reset button (on the left beside the FCC logo) for 20 second
2) Connect a LAN cable to the device and it will boot with DHCP
3) Work out the IP it got
4) Goto http:///adm/enable_ui.cgi
5) when asked for login information use username administrator - blank password and then you will see “OK” on your screen
6) Goto http:// and now you have access to the administration page to set stuff.
On a reboot you will have to enable the UI again if you want to make changes.