I've spent the last few months sporadically writing stories to help young people code.
I've now placed the four Python Pals stories up on GitHub. Here's how you can help.
- Write your own story and contribute it to the GitHub site (or send it directly to me).
- Read the stories and let me know how they could be improved (spelling, grammar, plot).
- Play test the adventures! Am I missing any vital steps? Can you or your children solve the mysteries?
- Illustrations! Do you have an artistic flair? Perhaps these stories would work better with some artwork?
- Spread the word! Let people know that these stories exist.
Please, take a look at the Python Pals and see if you're interested in helping.