As I stepped onto the stage at OverTheAir 11 to present QRpedia, I was buoyed by the overwhelming reception that it received on the Interwebs over the last few days.
Here's a quick roundup.
- It all started with a blog post on Wikimedia.
- ReadWriteWeb called QRpedia Probably the Coolest QR Thingy Ever Made!
- This was syndicated into the New York Times.
- Gizmodo gave QRpedia a great write up.
- The Hipster Effect talks about how QRpedia enables rapid access to knowledge.
- A small but positive write up in Forbes.
- Lots of blog posts in languages I can't read.
- And, finally, Quominus cuts through the hype with some well reasoned criticisms.
That, and a whole avalanche of tweets, certainly put a smile on my face!