UPDATED 08 October 2010
How to unsubscribe
If you want to unsubscribe from this SMS spam, you have three options.
- Ring “Dill” on 0121 359 0234 – she works for Floors2Go and will be happy to remove you from the list.
- Floors2Go purchased your phone number from tmnmedia – who assured Floors2Go that you were desperately interested in getting SMS spam. Call them on 020 7936 6600. Or call Matt Love 020 7936 6520 – you can also email him on email@example.com – Matt was responsible for the SMS “campaign” and is happy for you to email him if you want your number removed.
- But that’s not all! tmnmedia purchased your number from Scientia Data Call them on 0207 940 9797. At the moment, I’ve got “Tess” from Scientia looking in to where they got my number from.
- 10/09/2010 – According to Tess, Scientia data purchased the number from Call Credit. You can call them on 0113 388 4300 – but they’ll tell you to email for a “Subject Access Request Form”. So, email firstname.lastname@example.org – so, that’s what I’m trying next.
- 08/10/2010 – According to Charlotte Spencer, Call Credit Group don’t keep phone numbers on their database. Either Call Credit are lying or Scientia are. The investigation continues.
Remember – if you ring each of them, they’ll soon see the value of SMS spam…
Hope that helps.
If there’s one thing I hate more than SMS spam – it’s crap SMS spam.
- Where is my nearest Floors-2-Go store?
- What number should I call to find the nearest store?
- WHY THE random capitalisation of SOME words?
- Grammatical and spelling errors (“UKS” should be “UK’s”. “upto” should be “up to”)
- No return number – I can’t opt-out nor text them for more information.
- No mobile website.
- IT’S SPAM! HORRIBLE NASTY EVIL SPAM. The mobile is the only battery powered toy I caress against my face and take to bed with me. It’s personal and intimate. If I haven’t given you permission to invade my personal space – I’m not going to be best pleased with you.
Look – don’t spam people. But if you are going to – at least put some effort. This is a pathetic attempt at engaging the customer.